is to help children & families in crisis. We joyfully provide world-class therapies and ministries for kids, parents, orphanages, schools, hospitals & communities in extremely poor & crisis areas. We help indigenous leaders restore disconnected youth & families. We train volunteers, missionaries, professionals and interns so they can transform crisis areas of Central & North America. We are a 501(c)3 nonprofit charity currently serving in inner-city Chicago, Guatemala, Honduras...and your family if you need our help.
is to help children & families by putting the best services in the world in the poorest, crisis areas of the world, run by nationals.
Children & Family Help Centers
Children & Family Help Centers are how we serve Central American families learning to help their own communities. They are local, culturally sensitive safe places mothers & fathers can get help AND give help for kids in crisis. Centers help transform struggling communities by training local, indigenous volunteers to team up with leaders, families & professionals providing things like:
* Personal tutoring for help with problems in school & learning issues
* Caring connections within the community & safe, loving relationships
* Mentoring, training & discipleship programs
* Programs aimed at fixing that community's issues & needs
* A full range of therapy services (supervised by a professional) including family
therapy, music therapy, art therapy, play therapy, pet therapy, etc.
* Individualized Education Plans, family plans & treatment plans for kids
* Parent training classes, personal coaching & accountability
* Free school supplies & basic necessities for struggling children & families
* Book & toy libraries for learning & healing from trauma
* Help for sexually abused girls and their babies
* Working with boys to stay out of gangs and make them community leaders
* Transition to success programs for children & teens leaving orphanages
Meet "Liberty" the therapy horse!
Adding to the therapeutic services we provide children in crisis, we also offer orphanage children the program "Healing with Horses!" Guided by a knowledgeable horse expert and a caring, national psychologist, children work with the horse to heal from their traumas and hurts. They learn how to overcome fears, care for and connect with the large intuitive animal, and begin their own process of healing their minds and emotions, building a new, loving, trusting relationship.
If you have a heart to sponsor "Liberty" by making a donation to help with costs of her food, housing, vet bills, equipment, and monthly maintenance please donate.