Ways to get involved:
is to heal hearts & minds of children & teens in crisis areas of the world. Professionals, missionaries, volunteers & you joyfully work together to help families, orphanages, schools & communities. Help Centers provide personal, local, high-quality therapies, social work, training, crisis care, ministries, safe houses, healing help, school supplies, orphan prevention & orphan healing services.
Professional. Passionate. Prayerful. Joyful
Children & Family Help Centers
Help us put Help Centers staffed by joyful professionals, missionaries, and volunteers in the heart of communities in crisis. Help Centers transform struggling families and communities. They are safe centers where people within the community helps their own community's children & teens offering things like:
* High-quality therapy services, social work & crisis care
* Parent training, coaching and accountability
* Free classes and services that help families, volunteers, professionals, etc.
* Free school supplies, tutoring & mentoring for struggling children
* Transition-To-Success programs for children and teens leaving orphanages
* Orphan Prevention services in the heart of communities in crisis
* Basic necessities for families including food, clothes, shoes, etc.
* Practical outreaches where professionals & volunteers work together
* Placing people in their gifted areas to lead and learn how to help others
* Local and safe relationships, personal attention, and referrals as needed
* Serving mothers with a history of prostitution, abuse, and suffering
* Helping sexually abused girls and their babies recover and thrive
* Working with boys to keep them out of gangs and make them young leaders
* Safe houses to heal and get help within communities
Meet "Liberty" the therapy horse!
Adding to the therapeutic services we provide children in crisis, we also offer orphanage children the program "Healing with Horses!" Guided by a knowledgeable horse expert and a caring, national psychologist, children work with the horse to heal from their traumas and hurts. They learn how to overcome fears, care for and connect with the large intuitive animal, and begin their own process of healing their minds and emotions, building a new, loving, trusting relationship.
If you have a heart to sponsor "Liberty" by making a donation to help with costs of her food, housing, vet bills, equipment, and monthly maintenance please donate.