To get updates, child and orphanage stories, questions & answers, teachings & resources, sign up!
Our Mission is our name
Our Goal is
#1 High-quality therapies, ministries & teaching restoring children
#2 Transforming community, family, school & orphanage services
#3 Training adults how struggling children can connect and thrive
Our Hope is that you help us
How we do Orphan Care
* healing & helping programs for children in crisis, families, and orphanages
* specialized transition programs for children and teens leaving orphanages
* orphan prevention services and counseling for parents and families
* consultation for families and orphanages working to heal children
* teaching in public schools, poor communities and local churches
* empowering national missionaries to help children in their own culture
* training interns, volunteers and foreign missionaries in best practices
* providing therapeutic help, training, and ministries in third world countries
* personalized, intensive, healing programs for cihldren and teenagers
* partnerships with local churches and pastors to care for kids from orphanages
* mentoring, support and work experience for older teen boys without dads
* helping mothers with a history of prostitution, abuse, and suffering
* ministering to sexually abused girls and their babies
Meet the newest member of our treatment team helping children
"Liberty" the horse!
Adding to other quality ministries and therapeutic services, we are pleased to now offer children in crisis the ability to heal with horses! Guided by a knowledgeable horse expert and a caring national psychologist, children work with the horse to heal from their hurts. They learn how to overcome fears, care for and connect with a large intuitive animal, and begin their own process of healing their hearts, minds and emotions. Building a new, loving, trusting relationship with a horse helps children heal.
If you have a heart to sponsor "Liberty" by making a donation to help with costs of her food, housing, vet bills, equipment, and monthly maintenance please donate.
If you have a story of child being helped through horse therapy, please let us know and send pictures!
My daughter does Equine Assisted Learning for Personal Development for 3 hours each week with horses. In this program she not only learns to ride horses, but also how to care for them and connect with them. When she first began horse lessons, she tended to be fearful often, especially of new situations. This carried over into her fear of getting on a big horse. She was taught to "feel fear and do it anyway". She now gets on a horse with confidence, rides, and trots. This helps her self esteem as she tries other new things. I have noticed a difference in her meeting new situations and even though there is still fear, she is more willing to enter into the activity. One big difficulty Anastasia had was a short attention span and the ability to stay on task and focused. Her time with the horses has helped her in this area. She is becoming more successful at completing tasks with the horses as well as here at home. Along with this, at the beginning of her sessions with the horses, she would keep needing attention from the leader. She is now learning the ability to delay self gratification and the leader has mentioned she no longer hears her name called constantly by Anastasia. There is an independence that comes from receiving attention from a horse....it builds confidence. Anastasia is learning to also share time and space with others as they care for and ride the horses.
"Horses can be incredibly human in their personalities - they can be stubborn and seemingly defiant at times. They also like to have fun and often turn exercises into games. Horses can be incredibly caring too, and if you are upset they often respond in a nurturing manner. These personality traits once again make horses a natural companion during the therapeutic process, providing vast opportunity for growth." www.counselling-directory.org.uk
Businesses Who Help Children
If this website or our free services are helpful to you, please share with friends and make a donation to help others.
Please send us your stories of success and struggles, questions and pictures that can inspire others on this website.