Ways to get involved:
is to help the world's children in crisis. Missionaries, professionals, interns, volunteers & YOU helping families, orphanages, schools & communities in crisis. Working together, we can provide local, quality therapies, social work, training, parenting & school help, ministries, emergency care, safe houses, transition to success programs, orphan prevention & orphan healing services. Join us!
Humble. Joyful. Passionate. Innovative.
The best services for children in the heart of communities in crisis.
Children & Family Help Centers
Children & Family Help Centers transform struggling families & communities. They are safe places where volunteers within the community team up with professionals & missionaries to help that community's children offering things like:
* Therapy services, social work, crisis care, ministries & caring connections
* Parent training, coaching and accountability
* Free classes and services that help families, community leaders & volunteers
* Free school supplies, tutoring & mentoring for struggling children
* Free to use libraries and educational services for children & teenagers
* Transition-To-Success programs for children & teenagers leaving orphanages
* Orphan Prevention services in the heart of communities in crisis
* Basic necessities for families including food, clothes, shoes, etc.
* Practical outreaches where professionals & volunteers work together
* Placing people in their gifted areas to lead and learn how to help others
* Local and safe relationships, personal attention, and referrals as needed
* Serving mothers with a history of prostitution, abuse, and suffering
* Helping sexually abused girls and their babies recover and thrive
* Working with boys to keep them out of gangs and make them young leaders
* Safe house to get help and healing within communities in crisis
Meet "Liberty" the therapy horse!
Adding to the therapeutic services we provide children in crisis, we also offer orphanage children the program "Healing with Horses!" Guided by a knowledgeable horse expert and a caring, national psychologist, children work with the horse to heal from their traumas and hurts. They learn how to overcome fears, care for and connect with the large intuitive animal, and begin their own process of healing their minds and emotions, building a new, loving, trusting relationship.
If you have a heart to sponsor "Liberty" by making a donation to help with costs of her food, housing, vet bills, equipment, and monthly maintenance please donate.