Ways to get involved:
is to provide world class kids' therapies & ministries in crisis areas. We help parents, families & indigenous leaders restore struggling children & teens in their own community. Missionaries, professionals, volunteers & interns are transforming families, orphanages, schools, tin shack villages & areas of need. We are a 501(c)3 nonprofit charity serving in Guatemala, Honduras, inner-city Chicago...and your family if you need our help. Join us!
is the mental health & positive future of children & teens in crisis. We are joyful, prayerful, professional & innovative.
Children Help Centers
Children Help Centers are how we help indigenous families within their own communities. They are local, culturally sensitive safe places mothers & fathers can get help and give help. Children Help Centers transform struggling communities by training local volunteers who team up with professionals & missionaries to help that community's children & teenagers offering things like:
* Personal tutoring for help with problems in school & learning issues
* Caring connections within the community & safe, loving relationships
* Mentoring, training & discipleship programs
* Specializing in transforming that community's kids, teenagers & families
* Therapy services supervised by a professional including family therapy, music
therapy, art therapy, play therapy, pet therapy & equine assisted therapy
* An Individualized Education & Family Plan for success
* Parent training classes, personal coaching & accountability
* Free school supplies & basic necessities for struggling children & families
* Free libraries & learning areas
* Help for sexually abused girls and their babies
* Working with boys to stay out of gangs and make them community leaders
* Transition programs for children leaving orphanages & going into the community
* Teaching leaders to form safety networks helping kids & teens in crisis
Meet "Liberty" the therapy horse!
Adding to the therapeutic services we provide children in crisis, we also offer orphanage children the program "Healing with Horses!" Guided by a knowledgeable horse expert and a caring, national psychologist, children work with the horse to heal from their traumas and hurts. They learn how to overcome fears, care for and connect with the large intuitive animal, and begin their own process of healing their minds and emotions, building a new, loving, trusting relationship.
If you have a heart to sponsor "Liberty" by making a donation to help with costs of her food, housing, vet bills, equipment, and monthly maintenance please donate.