Ways to get involved:
is to provide the excellent mental health services & ministries for kids in crisis areas of the world. With your help, we work to restore struggling children, teenagers & parents in their own community. Missionaries, professionals, volunteers & interns are transforming families, orphanages, schools, tin shack villages & communities. We are a 501(c)3 nonprofit charity serving in inner city Chicago, Guatemala, Honduras, Belize....and your family if you need help.
is the mental health & positive future of children & teenagers that transforms communities. We are joyful, professional & innovative. We are constantly learning & training others. Join us!
Children Help Centers
Children Help Centers are how we help indigenous families within their own communities. They are culturally sensitive safe places to get help and give help from people they trust. Children Help Centers transform struggling communities by training local volunteers who team up with professionals & missionaries to help that community's children & teenagers offering things like:
* Personal tutoring for help with problems in school & learning issues
* Caring connections within the community & safe, loving relationships
* Mentoring, training & discipleship programs
* Specializing in transforming that community's kids, teenagers & families
* Therapy services supervised by a professional including personal & family therapy, music therapy, art therapy, play therapy & equine assisted therapy
* An Individualized Education & Family Plan for success
* Parent training classes, personal coaching & accountability
* Free school supplies & basic necessities for struggling children & families
* Free libraries & learning areas
* Help for sexually abused girls and their babies
* Working with boys to stay out of gangs and make them community leaders
* Transition programs for children leaving orphanages & going into the community
* Teaching leaders to form safety networks helping kids & teens in crisis
* We invite you to join us. We provide training, supervision, and ongoing help
Meet "Liberty" the therapy horse!
Adding to the therapeutic services we provide children in crisis, we also offer orphanage children the program "Healing with Horses!" Guided by a knowledgeable horse expert and a caring, national psychologist, children work with the horse to heal from their traumas and hurts. They learn how to overcome fears, care for and connect with the large intuitive animal, and begin their own process of healing their minds and emotions, building a new, loving, trusting relationship.
If you have a heart to sponsor "Liberty" by making a donation to help with costs of her food, housing, vet bills, equipment, and monthly maintenance please donate.